MyLoweslife is a useful online portal for Lowe’s former and current associates. It allows lowe’s workers to get access to their work schedules, paystub payments, and employee benefits. They can view several applicable benefits in the dashboard.
Lowe’s current and former workers had to use the Lowes employee login and get updates regarding the weekly lowe’s schedules, lowes paystubs, W-2 forms, and worker benefits, get connected with their colleagues, and receive company news updates.
If there is an issue with the My Lowes Life login, Lowe’s worker can get in touch with Lowe’s HR Team through the contact option on the portal. Also, lowesnet is a separate website for Former Lowe’s employees to get necessary documents.
All the necessary details, and guides such as viewing lowes schedules on Kronos Lowes mobile, how can I access my lowe’s paystub, w-2 form, employee benefits, and Lowes HR number
In today’s world, it is hard to find an individual who does not know Lowes. Lowes is a popular furniture and hardware store, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.
Lowes has a great reputation for customer service.
Lowes has a huge variety of items to help you with a variety of needs. From home building to gardening, Lowes has everything you need to get your projects underway.
You can find the items you need for just about any home improvement project.
If you are looking for materials to build a home, Lowes HR has everything you need.
If you are looking to improve your home, Lowes has the best tools for the job.
You will find all sorts of home improvement supplies at Lowes.
What is MyLoweslife?
As the company grows bigger and bigger, it becomes much more difficult for the company to manage the work effectively without any employment software. So the company had come forward to minimize the work with a simple work management tool ie., My Lowes Life.
Also known to be lowesnet, with the Lowes Employee login, associates have several options that make the work to be more convenient and quick are listed below:
- Weekly Lowe’s Work Schedules
- Paychecks or Old Lowes Pay stubs.
- W-2 Form
- Tax filing
- Worker Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance.
- 401k plans principal after quitting.
- Direct deposit payment and many more.
MyLowesLife Employee Portal – Lowes KRONOS Login
Current Associates – A detailed procedure on how to access the Lowes employee login:
- Open the official employee portal website of Lowe’s HR ie., Myloweslife can be found at the address – www.myloweslife.com.
- The login option is displayed, Kindly enter the Sales number and Password to sign in to the lowes worker portal.
- After the authentication, Select the employee option between Part-time and Full-time.
- Based on the employment type, now the site will show the necessary options from the top menu. From the dashboard, lowe’s workers can navigate to view lowe’s schedules, lowe’s pay stubs, w-2 forms, and many more.
Employees had to access the Lowe’s HR website (myloweslife.com) using their USER ID / SALES ID and Password.
In case, the login credential details are not yet provided we recommend you get in touch with the Lowes HR number for Employees:
My Lowes Life Login for Former Lowe’s Worker
There is a separate portal for Lowe’s Former employees, and the official link can be found on the www myloweslife com portal.
The below steps will help the former lowes workers to access the portal:
- As mentioned in the above image, click on the “Click here” link.
- The website will be redirected to a login screen for Former Associates.
- Enter the User ID and Password to Sign in.
- After verification, You will be redirected to the Portal Dashboard.
How to Reset Login Password at MyLoweslife.com Portal
If the lowes worker had forgotten their user id or password, follow the below steps to reset the employee’s user id and password quickly.
- Open the My Lowes life login page and click on the “Forgot User ID & Password” link at the bottom of the sign-in option.
- Now you will be taken to a page that needs to validate with Personal Identification.
- Without using a user id, employees can log in to the portal by verifying their worker identity.
- Enter the last four digits of the Social Security Number.
- Fill in the Birth Date of the Employee.
- Click on the “Continue” button & follow the instruction to reset the user id and password.
IMPORTANT: Password is a combination of alphabets, numbers, and symbols. Password should be 8 characters to 16 characters in length.
Get Access to Lowe’s Paystubs Online
How to check the Lowes paystub online?
- Visit the official MyLowes life portal and sign in to the website using your sales id and password.
- In the top menu, click on the “My Lowe’s Life” option and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Find the option “My Wealth”, and click on this option to view my lowes payslip.
- The list of lowes paystubs will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the particular payslip and click on the View option to view my lowe’s paystub.
- When you are on the preview screen, employees can print the lowes paystub instructions at work or at home using the “Print Paystub” button.
Lowe’s Schedules at Lowes KRONOS Portal
The main reason for Lowe’s Associates to check the My lowes life website is to check their upcoming week’s lowes schedules online from Lowes Kronos. Initially, It might be difficult to follow the procedure, but after that workers could easily get their work schedules quickly.
Follow the steps to view lowes employee work schedules using Lowes Kronos Login.
- Once you access the Lowes employee portal page, Find an option at the top-right corner like “KRONOS”.
- Click on that button, to read and acknowledge the disclaimer terms to continue viewing the lowes work schedule.
- Now Navigate to “My Work” to get a preview of your upcoming work shifts.
- Absence Summary will give an overview of your absent days due to any reason or illness.
Upcoming lowes schedules are available prior to 17 days.
Request Leave of Absence or Change Shift Timings
If the employees would like to request leave or want to change their shift timings, using the Kronos mobile application, lowes workers can access the SHIFT menu and request a swap shift with their colleague or change the shift timing with any other employees.
Employees get one full weekend off for every eight weeks of their work. Also, they can update their work preference so that the work schedules are prepared based on those preferences.
Lowe’s W-2 Online: How to View/Print Form?
For Current Workers:
- Get access to the Official Lowes Employee Portal page with your user id and password.
- Browse and Navigate to “My Wealth > Payroll services > W-2 Services”.
- Selecting the “Get W-2 now” option will allow you to deliver online.
- Select the current financial year’s W-2 form and from the drop-down option,
select the “Online” to view the W-2 form.
- In case you want to print the form, kindly select the “W-2 Print” option.
Associates get 1 free print copies of the current year's W-2. There will be an additional charges for early W-2 statements.
For Former Employees:
- Using the W2Express.com website, a former worker of Lowe’s can access the W-2 form.
- Enter the name as “LOWES” and Lowes Import code W2 is 11116.
- Now employees had to enter their SSN (Social security Number) & PIN.
- Click on the “Continue” button to sign in to W2Express.
- After your first sign-in at W2Express, we recommend you change the default PIN.
- Select the “Get Your W-2 now” to receive it online and deliver it to your email address or Print your W-2 using the print option.
The PIN is a combination of the last four digits of SSN, Month, and Year of the employee's date of birth.
Contact Lowe’s Team
Employees can find detailed information on how to contact the Lowes HR Team. If there are any additional things required, we recommend they refer to the latest blog post resources.
Lowe’s Customer Care
Phone Number – +1-800-445-6937
Lowe’s Pro Desk
Contact number – +1-844-569-4776
The contact telephone numbers are available from 8:30 AM to 7 PM (ET) 7 Days a week.
My Lowe’s Life Benefits Representative
For any assistance regarding worker problems, we recommend you to contact the Lowe’s Benefits Representative from the below phone number.
Here is the Lowes HR number for employees:
+1-888-HRINFO5 (+1-888-474-6365)Lowe’s HR Benefits Support center (known commonly as Lowes Employee HR Number)
+1-844-HRLOWES (+1-844-475-6937) – Inside the United States
+1-312-843-5251 – Outside the United StatesMyLoweslife Contact HR Support Team Service center
The above contact numbers are available from 8 AM to 8 PM (ET) (Mon - Fri) Only.
Live Support – Virtual Assistance
Get connected to My Lowes Life Virtual Assistance from the “Need Help?” option on the contact us page at https://leplb0180.upoint.alight.com/web/lowes/pre-contactus
If the workers would like to share their feedback opinions about the mylowes life login portal, kindly find the feedback option from the “Former Lowe’s Employee Login” footer option menu- “Get in Touch > Feedback”.
Click on the feedback, and a popup window will open and answer the questions.
Share additional opinions about myloweslife. How much are you satisfied with? What was the purpose of the visit? Were you able to accomplish the assigned task?
Corporate Office Address:
1000 Lowe’s Boulevard,
Mooresville, North Carolina 28117,
Connect with us on Social Media
Twitter – https://twitter.com/lowes
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqd2hbtE2N9fb0D2nTrLT1w
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/lowe%27s-home-improvement/
Related Links on Our website